Anyone can take a look at the state of the world and see how truly fucked up it is.
Here is how we fix it.
Forget about the hate of history and heal the pain.
Cultural history taking precedence over doing whatever it takes to get along is the biggest problem we have.
Number 2 on the list is religion, all of them.
Number 3 is corporations and banks.
If you follow the basic human rights listed out by the United Nations you can find the path to fixing it.
Before we get into that, the first thing we do to fix it is erase the idea of countries and borders and become a one world united. We abandon the idea of political structures and get into governance and civil servitude. This means that every member of the United Earth government is paid as much as the average paid wage in the world and their salary only increases as the average paid wage worldwide increases regardless of title and function.
We abandon the current economic systems and create a new system with a fixed rate value for currency and remove the concept of inflation from the one world economy.
We dismantle the stock market worldwide and abolish it for all time. If you want to earn money you have to actually work for it and investing as a form of making money is formally banned.
We abolish the idea of interest as it is applied to financial dealings of all kinds. You do not earn or pay interest on any money borrowed or lent. With a fixed currency there is no need for banks. There will always be a system needed for people to track their earnings and a World Finance Department of the world government can handle this with local offices in every city. These employees will be civil servants and paid accordingly regardless of title.
One flat tax rate world wide. No exceptions, no exemptions, no increases.
With no countries there will be no military that serves anyone nation state. The only military that exists is a world military under the United Earth Government. Their primary mission is humanitarian aid. Their secondary mission is keeping the peace doubling as a world wide police department.
All laws will be upheld world wide and no special laws will be allowed by any nation state. All nation states will be governed by the same laws.
A world wide ban on weapons of mass destruction. We have the technology to create non lethal weaponry for our one world military/police to use. The gun is banned world wide. If you want to hunt learn to use a bow and arrow.
The patent system is abolished and all technology that has been held back is released.
Nuclear energy is banned worldwide.
Only clean energy is to be used. Any type of fuel that creates an unhealthy impact is to be banned including the use of oil. A reworking of technology that is deemed safe to use and operates within resonance to the electromagnetic field of the earth. It is technology that operates out of resonance with this field that causes free radicals in the body causing cancer.
Genetic manipulation of food is banned worldwide.
United Earth Department of Social Services: This department serves to ensuring every human on planet Earth has a place to sleep and food to eat. This department ensures every human has access to mental and physical health maintenance care. Every human being has their basic needs cared for.
United Earth Department of Education and The Arts: It is the mission of this department to ensure every human being on Earth gets the education they can understand and exposure to Art and Music with encouragement to explore self through artistic expression. Education facilities are free to all.
United Earth Department of Technology and Space Exploration: Focus on research and development of technology that will make our space travel more efficient. Past technological advances have come directly from our investment into moving out into space and with a focus on colonizing unsettled worlds it opens the door for many advancements that can be used here on Earth.
United Earth Department of Sustainability: The mission of this department is to make sure all our advancements are sustainable and to reduce the impact made to our Earth in taking leaps forward to leave her. This department oversees all agriculture developments to make sure we grow enough food to feed the world while keeping a balance with nature. They are charged with keeping our environmental impact to minimum while allowing us to make the technological jumps to colonize other worlds. This department is basically the Quality Assurance Department for humanity and it’s continued existence.
As far as how we figure out the nation state states, we get rid of current borders and draw new lines. We divide the earth up into the continents and each continent is divided up into sectors, regions and cities. Each level having civil servants and each having equal representation in the World Council. 3 representatives from each sector will serve on the World Council.
Sector Senators, Regional Governors and local City Mayors.
Here is the document already in place that is violated daily worldwide.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
This means race and cultural history is meaningless. This means we are one human race and it is in our best interest to set differences aside and behave as one human race embracing all humans as our brothers and sisters. The only way to truly do this is to let go of cultural histories that have created bias and discrimination and segregation.
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, color, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
That means no religious belief gives anyone an excuse not to adhere. This means no cultural history gives any the right over any land or people and all historical grievances are forgotten so we can get along as laid out in Article 1.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
This means no religious belief gives any the right to inhibit the pursuit of living life and enjoying liberty. Religions across the world do more currently to violate this right than any other source. This means that corporate interests will not be held above the interest of what is good for all people. If it is not in the best interest of the sum of humanity it has no value.
No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
This means your religious beliefs do not entitle you to degrade anyone for any reason. This means your religious beliefs do not entitle to take violent action or threaten anyone.
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
This means every individual human and corporations are not people or to be treated as a singular entity with the rights of an individual.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
This means your religious beliefs do not entitle you to act in a discriminatory fashion. This means no one has the right to discriminate for any reason.
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
This means you violate someones rights under this and they have the right to press charges and you must face a judge and jury for your actions in violating the rights of another. There are no exceptions.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
Unless you have done something to show true cause, you are not to be harassed, detained or arrested and the police can be brought up on charges for violating anyone’s rights.
Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
Public. No closed court proceedings.
1. Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defense.
2. No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honor and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
This means no one has the right to slander another. This means no one has the right to read your private emails. No one has the right to watch you in any way form or fashion in your home.
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each State.
2. Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
This means we do away with passports and your regular identification card is all you need in order to go anywhere in the world. This means the passport system is in violation of this right.
1. Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
2. This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
1. Everyone has the right to a nationality.
2. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
This means you can give yourself a title and it comes with nothing more than being able to say “I am this nationality.”
That’s the only thing this right gives to all. It does not give anyone the right to use nationally to excuse behavior or violation of any other right of any other. It does not give anyone any special rights.
1. Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
2. Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
3. The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.
Full age means no child brides or grooms and arranged marriages are in violation of this right. This also means that same sex marriage is protected under this right world wide. To me this also means that a living wage is one where a family can be supported by one parent working. It is in the best interest of the family unit for one parent to be in the home.
1. Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
2. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.
This abolishes the very idea of eminent domain laws used to to take land from people.
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
This does not give religions the right to violate the other rights laid forth in this document. It merely gives the freedom to choose what religion to practice.
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
Freedom of expression and expressing opinions is to express them as opinions unless they can be shown to be true. This is does not allow for slander to be protected or for unfounded accusations.
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
2. No one may be compelled to belong to an association.
The word to focus on here is “peaceful.”
1. Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives.
2. Everyone has the right to equal access to public service in his country.
3. The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.
Equal access means no lobbying by special interest groups is allowed. The will of the people means that no business entity has a say only individuals. The will of business has no bearing in the political system and this is separation of corporation and state. The United States is currently in violation of this right.
Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through national effort and international co-operation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each State, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.
Basically means no matter who you are or what you do, you have the right to access to social security and the government is obligated to make sure you receive this right or they are in violation of it.
1. Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favorable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
2. Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
3. Everyone who works has the right to just and favorable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
4. Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
Self explanatory and any company that closes up shop and moves when the workers start to form a trade union is in violation of this right. Human dignity means your employer cannot force overtime or force you to work in substandard conditions. This means to include human dignity for the family that if you have one they pay you a wage that allows for you to take care of your family unit. Adding equal pay to that means that single people have more money to blow, however in the event of becoming a family, only one “needs” to work and one can stay at home and still be able to adequately provide for the family unit. There should be no need for a two parent income in order to adequately provide with human dignity for the family.
A two parent working family unit should only be by choice if this right was actually enforced.
Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.
This means no matter what your title or position is, you are entitled to vacation time and paid holidays and cannot be forced to work overtime.
1. Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
2. Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.
That means paid maternity leave and if daycare is necessary the company foots the bill.
1. Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
2. Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
3. Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
Basis of merit means that all are entitled to the education they can understand not the one they can afford and that financial discrimination is in direct violation of this right. This also means parents have the right to home school and it must be accepted.
1. Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
2. Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.
This means you are allowed to take credit for what you create.
Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.
That means no government has the right to infringe upon any one of these rights in any way, form or fashion. If they do we as the people of this planet have the right to do something about it.
1. Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
2. In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
3. These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
This means we all should be involved in our community in some form or fashion.
Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.
You have the freedom to practice any religion you choose however your religion has no right to violate any right of anyone for any reason. No corporate entity has the right to infringe upon the rights of any for any reason. No one has the right to infringe on these rights for any reason.
Take as long as you need to think about the violations of these rights that you know of. Start talking to friends and family about it. Until we unite to do something collectively to make sure these rights are enforced it looks like it does right now.
We are currently divided and falling fast and if we desire to rise we must unite and stand up for our rights.
Since I am me, here is a few songs that have become anthems in my life.